Some people have opinions, and some people have convictions......! What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!

(For example!)

THE LEFT WING IS CRAZY. THE RIGHT WING SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Tuesday 9 July 2024

SECOND VERSE... WORSE THAN THE FIRST!

 Allan:

If Trump were to, once again, become president, how would he respond to a Russian invasion of the rest of Europe?

***

Thank you. Thank you. You are wonderful people. You are great, America is great, I am great.

Europe. Fine people in Europe. A lot of very fine people in Europe. I do business in Europe. I know Europe better than anyone else. I own a golf course in Europe. It is a fine golf course. A very fine golf course. The best golf course. People come up to me a thank me for owning such a fine golf course. They say “Thank you for such a fine golf course” They are great people. Russia. Do you know Russia is part of Europe?Nobody knows that. I know that. Nobody knows Russia is part of Europe. Fine people in Russia. A lot of fine people on both sides. I told Putin the other day, I know Putin, I can talk to Putin, No one else can. Obama can't talk to Putin. Nancy Haley can't talk to Putin. I can talk to Putin. I’m the only one. Nancy Haley is a bad person. Evil person. President Obama is a terrible person. Terrible President. Terrible what he is doing to this country. I will make America great again. I am the only one who can. Without me, America will burn. Without me, you will not have America. I will make America great again. Thank you. You are wonderful people. We love you. 

You are very special. 

Goodnight.




No comments:

Post a Comment