Some people have opinions, and some people have convictions......! What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!

(For example!)

THE LEFT WING IS CRAZY. THE RIGHT WING SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Sunday 2 May 2021

FOX NEWS

 I started watching Fox News just so I could see what they were up to now that Drumpf is gone and Biden is in the White House and they didn't disappoint!

As a matter of fact, they now subject their listeners with such a barrage of innuendo and outright lies about Biden..., the radical left..., 'woke' and 'cancel culture'  deficit spending..., and the situation at the southern border...,  that I am going to have to stop watching again before I get too depressed!

Oh, the Republicans also tell their supporters the "covid stimulus bill" $1400 cheques are a good idea even though they voted against it! (I should remind you that Fucker Carlson also suggested this week that parents who put face masks on their kids should be charged with child abuse!)

I'm sorry, but I just can't take it anymore! I have to stop watching Fox News!




No comments:

Post a Comment