Some people have opinions, and some people have convictions......! What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!

(For example!)

THE LEFT WING IS CRAZY. THE RIGHT WING SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Wednesday 4 August 2021

FOR THE BIRDS!

 The term "bird brain" has a negative connotation..., but it should be just the opposite BECAUSE those little buggers are really smart! 

We have a bird feeder out in the back yard and I keep it nicely stocked with seeds most of the time..., but once in a while I get a little lazy and let the food run out!!!!

When this happens some of the more adventurous of our fowl friends will come and actually peck at the window to remind us that they need feeding! (I'm not kidding folks!)

When the feeder is re-stocked with seed they will actually wait their turn to get at the yummies..., and ya can't tell me that's not smart!

The way I see it anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment