Some people have opinions, and some people have convictions......! What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!

(For example!)

THE LEFT WING IS CRAZY. THE RIGHT WING SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Tuesday 22 November 2022

What the Hell!

 “No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.”

“I’ve started telling everyone about the benefits of eating dried grapes. It’s all about 'raisin' awareness.”

“I saw an ad for burial plots, but that’s the last thing I need.”

“Police were summoned to a day-care center where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.”

“A dentist and a manicurist married. They fought tooth and nail.”

“England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.”

“French pancakes give me the crepes.”

“Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who could not control her pupils?”

“I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.”

“I was wondering why that frisbee was getting bigger. Then it hit me!”


No comments:

Post a Comment