Some people have opinions, and some people have convictions......! What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!

(For example!)

THE LEFT WING IS CRAZY. THE RIGHT WING SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Saturday 9 December 2023

Saturday Morning Confusion! Here's Waldo!

Dear Friends: I've had a few complaints today that not only was Waldo not in that picture yesterday... but that HE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!!!

Well... I can assure everyone that Waldo not only DOES exist... I also have proof that I've known Waldo for a long time!

Back in the 60's I spent my teen years hanging out  at Canada's "hippie haven!" (Yorkville/Toronto) I found this photograph of me and my old friend Waldo cruising "downtown" on a warm summer weekend! (That's me highlighted in the red circle... and Waldo is in the yellow circle!)

Yorkville, July 1967

No comments:

Post a Comment