Some people have opinions, and some people have convictions......! What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!

(For example!)

THE LEFT WING IS CRAZY. THE RIGHT WING SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Sunday 11 February 2024

Sunday Morning Funnies!

 Sorry... this is the best I could come up on short notice! 

It's either "great..." or "meh..." depending on your particular humour, 

time of day, 

disposition, 

circumstances, 

environmental effects, 

Karma, 

happenstance,  

and... 

Oh ya... 

a sense of humour!!!!!

I was just sitting out in my shed, door open, looking out.

Here is this old man, who I don’t think I’ve seen before, trudging along.

A few feet behind, unleashed, but dutifully following was his dog.

What was the dog carrying in his mouth?

The poop scoop bag.

What a sight…


No comments:

Post a Comment