Some people have opinions, and some people have convictions......! What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!

(For example!)

THE LEFT WING IS CRAZY. THE RIGHT WING SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Tuesday 18 June 2024

Is Canada just a significantly worse version of the United States?

 Dear friends: We thought it was a good idea to pass this answer along!

Allan:

As I sit in a restaurant in Victoria right now I am mulling over my last two days here. I had an amazing tandoori dinner last night for 25$US. I went out for a walk at midnight last night with zero fear of being accosted. I saw a movie (evil Dead Rise) for under 20$US with snacks. I was undisturbed by sirens all night. The people here are always kind to me even when I forget and act like an American.

I make this trip several times a year both on and off-season. 

I am always treated like I live here. 

So no. Canada is not a worse version of the US. 

As anyone on here knows about me, they know if I was eligible to emigrate to Canada I would without looking back.

So with all due respect my fellow Americans, please jam your question as far south inside you as you can. 


The more pain the better!




No comments:

Post a Comment