Some people have opinions, and some people have convictions......! What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!

(For example!)

THE LEFT WING IS CRAZY. THE RIGHT WING SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Friday 21 June 2024

My Work Is Done!

Well kids, that just about wraps up my literary career!

I have spent the better part of a half-century (50 years) looking at the various quagmires human beings have subjected themselves to... and as a result, I wrote four (4) books about what religion and superstition have done to us!!!!

Thinking that four books were too much to read all at once... I condensed the series into highlights of my books plus new material that has presented itself over the past few months!

***

"Although my proposition that our "Consciousness/Sentience" is the presence of what we call  "God“ (?)  within us,   (a Soul)  it is not, in any way, a scientifically established fact! (And I’m not a scientist by any stretch of imagination either!)

Actually, the whole concept of a "SOUL" appears to be outside the purview of the scientific method anyway... since any evidence for the existence of a ‘Prime Mover’ is "Ab Extra!"  (‘From without!’)

But we do present more than enough circumstantial evidence for this hypothesis to make it fall within the realm of possibility!"

* ALSO: I must ask you not to assume that this book is about anything that is being peddled by Michael Behe over at “The Discovery Institute!”

Thank You: - Allan W. Janssen.



No comments:

Post a Comment