Some people have opinions, and some people have convictions......! What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!

(For example!)

THE LEFT WING IS CRAZY. THE RIGHT WING SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Tuesday 4 June 2024

Welcome Home!

Allan: 

I am a Canadian who took advantage of a job opportunity and moved to the USA in the mid-1980s, on an H1 visa. 

I eventually became a US citizen. 

But the USA is now on a path I want no part of. 

Given my values, opinions and political views, I am a far better fit in Canada. 

I moved back to Ontario a few months ago and bought into a small business.

I read history, and I think the US is going to continue to deteriorate, and there will be many people wishing they could leave for another country. 


I would not consider moving (back) to the USA.


***


Here's something "The Mrs. Herself" sent me!!!!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment