Some people have opinions, and some people have convictions......! What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!

(For example!)

THE LEFT WING IS CRAZY. THE RIGHT WING SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Monday 24 June 2024

What a disappointment!

 I posed a question on "Quora" today: "Is our 'soul' actually a part of God... and that's why we have consciousness?" (This is from my book: "Being Human" - The Human Experience!)

The replies shocked me, to say the least!

Most people poo-pooed (?) the idea... but those who agreed with my logical conclusions went on to spout religious hokum of various types and degrees... and couldn't, or wouldn't, give me a straight common-sense explanation of their thoughts. 

All I got was a bunch of religious mumbo-jumbo!

That's not what I wanted!




No comments:

Post a Comment