Some people have opinions, and some people have convictions......! What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!

(For example!)

THE LEFT WING IS CRAZY. THE RIGHT WING SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Monday 30 September 2024

GIVE IT A REST!!!!!

I am just in the process of combining the four books I wrote about the "Philosophy of Religion" into one 500-page book (BEING HUMAN), and I have run into a problem, kids! 

 I did a whole bunch of editing on these documents... and when I did a check of the corrections I made... "lo" and "behold" when I got to the history of the Jews, some sort of a program... or dastardly deed in the computer (either "Word" or "Grammarly") took every word, like "Jew" or"Jews" and changed them to just read "J" so that I wouldn't offend anyone!

Come on folks..., I was writing about the "History of the Jews" here...! NOT "The History of the Jays" (After all... this isn't a sports blog!)
***

This whole "WOKE" bullshit has gotten out of hand, folks...!

(I mean... it's not like I said shit or fuck... or something!)

***

Now let's see what happens to THIS 'Post' ...eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment