Some people have opinions, and some people have convictions......! What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!

(For example!)

THE LEFT WING IS CRAZY. THE RIGHT WING SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Wednesday 11 September 2024

What are the perks of living in Canada?

 Allan:

I’ve lived my entire life in the US, and have recently moved to Canada. The advantages of Canada I’ve found include:

  • A functional government with very little corruption
  • An awesome health care system. In fact, it keeps surprising me how good health care is in Canada. I’ve used it a few times and it blows me away every time with how efficient and low-cost it is.
  • A great business climate for small business, at least in BC. In fact, I relocated one of my businesses from the US to Canada.
  • Awesome people. The jokes about how friendly Canadians are, aren’t really jokes.
Franklin Veaux

No comments:

Post a Comment