Some people have opinions, and some people have convictions......! What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!

(For example!)

THE LEFT WING IS CRAZY. THE RIGHT WING SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Tuesday 27 June 2023

It's the money... stupid!

Sorry I haven't written for a while, but I'm busy editing the last of my third book, 'The Nature of Nature.' 

It's kept me preoccupied for a few weeks! (Basically, it's an answer to the age-old question "what is the meaning of life," but I don't want to sound too cocky about it... so I will just leave it up to you to read the book when it's finished!)😊

ANYWAY... I was watching the news today (along with 'The Mrs. Herself'')  ...when they started talking about why Putin had let that Pishengidico-nut guy off the hook for attempting a 'coup d'é·tat' ...WHEN OUT OF THE BLUE... it occurred to me that "Wagner" was a money making machine in Africa... and Putin was (no doubt) getting a kickback from them... so there is no way he would want to kill (sic) that cash cow!

Viola, the fat, ugly guy walks! (Maybe Putin's been saving him to go and invade Ukraine from Belarus?)


No comments:

Post a Comment